Friday, October 7, 2011

Aiming for the star - one at a time

Recently I have been overwhelmed with too many tasks for the start-up. Thinking about what to sell. Marketing, Website. Saving and searching for part-time job for the business. It really stressed me out and made me not able to focus as sharp as I need to. It's time to take a break.

Aiming for the star - one at a time is an advice given in a start-up article on entrepreneur.com. It can't be more true than that. At least it fits very well my current situation. There is no doubt that entrepreneur should think of the impossible. However, a lacer-sharp focus is needed to give people a chance to accomplish that objective. I can't split my attention and do just a half-decent job just to rush everything done. I'll take it one at time.

No comments:

Post a Comment